2016 - present
Co-founder of the NIM: The Netherlands Inclusiveness Monitor for organizations (https://nederlandseinclusiviteitsmonitor.nl/)
2015 - present
Co-founder of Athena’s Angels: Four women who work towards equal opportunities for women in science (https://www.athenasangels.nl/nl/)
Member external supervisory board, PwC (Pricewaterhouse Coopers), the Netherlands (expert for culture and behaviour).
- Elected Fellow of the Society for Personality and Social Psychology, as a special tribute for outstanding contribution to the field.
2013 – present
- Fellow Netherlands Institute for Advanced Study – (NIAS)
- Elected member of the Netherlands Royal Academy of Arts and Sciences (KNAW), in recognition of scientific contribution and excellence.
2010 – present
- Elected member of the Royal Dutch Society of Sciences (KHMW). http://www.khmw.nl
2010 – 2020
- Board Member, Praemium Erasmianum http://www.erasmusprijs.org
- Elected Fellow of the Association for Psychological Science for “sustained and outstanding distinguished contributions to psychological science”.
- Elected Fellow of the Society of Experimental Social Psychology, in recognition of substantial contribution to social psychology as an empirical science.
- Elected Honorary International Fellow, American Psychological Society.
- Member, Academy of ManagementZ
- Elected Member Society for Experimental Social Psychology (USA).
1994 – present
- Member, Society for Personality and Social Psychology
1992 - present
- Foreign affiliate member, British Psychological Society
1989 – present
- Postgraduate affiliate and full member (as of 1992), European Association of Experimental Social Psychology
- Foreign affiliate member, American Psychological Association
1987 - present
- Full member, Dutch Association of Social Psychological Researchers